Thursday, October 9, 2008

Websites for Real Estate Investors

As a profitable real estate investor I regularly browse the internet longing for new utilities that can help me to make my business more efficient. One of the most time eating and costly tasks in that business is marketing.

Without an effective and efficient marketing solution I wouldn't be buying houses for very long. That's why I was so excited when I discovered a pair of real estate investor websites so affordable. Don't get me wrong, I've been around the block with scores of different applications out there but they are either cost ineffective or don't offer the traits I need. I'm proficient enough to write up these blog entries and post them here but I don't know the first thing about coding database tables, making forms or creating a contact management system.

EZWebSolutions.biz has come up with this inspired set of investor websites that has everything I was looking for in this type of solution. It's like the entire website is one big name and email capturer. Take a look at their We Buy Houses website and see what I mean. It has all the data capturing forms, teaser reports, graphics, professional look and admin panel that I could ask for. I don't even need to know how to code to manage the site! It has a point and click interface for me to manage the content of the site with ease.

Capturing motivated seller leads is completely systemetized. I can quickly create a pay-per-click campaign and get traffic to the site and essentially capture all the leads I can handle. I'm not sure how much longer the special will go on but they are currently offering a free autoresponder program with each website purchased so I decided to cancel my other autoresponder and saved myself $20 a month. I especially like the "We Buy Houses" website and they also offer similar sites for selling owner financed homes and finding lenders to fund my purchases.

Using this manner of marketing I'm averaging about 25 leads every 30 days that usually turn into 1 or 2 actual buys that we turn into serious greenbacks. Now my only continual expenses are the pay-per-click fees that I maintain with the click of a button at Google and Yahoo and a minimal monthly hosting fee which I was already paying for my poorly designed site! For a one-time $97 fee I've achieved my purpose an affordable solution and one that really works.

No comments: